The LSE Law Review is a student-run law journal seeking to provide a platform for high-quality legal scholarship, with the aim of contributing to debates pertaining to all areas of the law. Our Editorial Board is composed of LSE students from all years of study who are fully responsible for all editorial and organisational decisions in relation to the Review’s publication. We work independently, albeit with the endorsement, of the LSE Law School.
The LSE Law Review Spring 2022 Issue and Volume VII 2021-22 (compilation of Summer 2021, Winter 2021 and Spring 2022 Issues) have been published. We are also delighted to announce that the following authors have won prizes for their submissions:
1. Marco Vöhringer - 'State Jurisdiction and the Permissiveness of International Law: Is the Lotus Still Blooming?' (3 Verulam Buildings Prize for Best Overall Submission 2022)
2. Claudia Tam - 'Conversion Therapy Bans and Legal Paternalism: Justifying State Intervention to Restrict a LGBT Individual’s Autonomy to Undergo Conversion Therapy' (6KBW College Hill Prize for Oustanding Submission 2022)
3. David Antonio Zuther - 'The Headscarf Debate Returns to Luxembourg: A Second Chance for Religious Freedom?' (Serle Court Prize for Outstanding Submission 2022)
4. Jordan Briggs - 'When Are States (Not) Obliged To Save Citizens’ Lives? Discovering the ‘Restrictive Triage’ which Undermines the Operational Duty under Article 2 ECHR' (One Essex Court Prize for Oustanding Submission 2022)
5. Mimi Al Khalifa - 'Too Little, Too Late: Facebook, GIFs, and the CMA' (Matrix Chambers Prize for Best Letter to the Editor / Case Note 2022)
6. Sze Hian Ng - 'Fine margins: Examining the minority-majority divide in Enka v Chubb' (Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP Prize for Best Blog Submission 2022)
Congratulations to all the prize winners!
All successful submissions for this year will be published on the LSE Law Review website, HeinOnline and vLex Justis, and will also be indexed on Thomson Reuters WestLaw.
Please note that we will not be accepting any new submissions until July 2022. If you have any enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
Posted on 17 Mar 2022More Announcements